Monday, March 04, 2024

...3.4...Over the Weekend...a visit 'Home'...

...we got up super early...before dawn...and headed up the road...to the mountains...
...we stopped along the way for a quick brekkie...McD's oatmeal is vegan...
...it rained absolutely all day long...
...but it didn't stop us from having a great visit...the kiddos wanted to play outside...so we shot some hoops and then ran up and down the road a bit...I did not have running shoes...but I would have been the slowest of the bunch anyway...haha...
...Kitten is enjoying her old red loveseat...she's right at home in her old place...
...we had veggie pizza for lunch...and that's the only food I photographed...but we had a lot of delicious food...I practically ate nonstop...and we had a rainy cookout in the evening with the Man cooking on the grill on Mom's covered porch...with the propane heater it was quite nice...
...after we had run around enough outside we came in and played some games...this is from a pictionary-like game...but I snapped this photo because my neice drew this picture of me...and labeled it YOU...she's so sweet and fun...
...and I actually did the final few rows of the little birthday project I've been working on...so I can finally show it to you...it's the Lighthouse Beanie...
...I love how it turned out...and the Birthday Boy...my sweet little brother...wore it the rest of the day...Happy Birthay!

~Wishing you a lovely start to your week!

4 comments:

  1. Fun to see Kitten on the red sofa again!!! Glad you had a nice visit! Love, K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also - I just now am able to see your new blog posts for the past several weeks again so you'll see lots of comments from me.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the knitted beanie. I recently watched Julie and Julia for the 3rd or 4th time. Everytime I see you posted about veganizing Julia Child's recipes I think of that movie which I loved.

    ReplyDelete