Thursday, March 21, 2024

...3.21...Delicious Vegan Food we ate...

...when I was up at Mom's and she gave me the bag of colourful Swiss chard to bring home...I told her a quick little story about when I went to New York to visit one of my dear college roommates...I was vegetarian at the time...and she and her sweet hubby made me a delicious omelette with swiss chard and a soft cheese...so I told Mom I was going to try and replicate that...
...I whipped up another batch of Copycat Just Egg (I'll need it for Tuesday's Julia Child recipe too)...
...and sautéed the chard...it's a huge panful to start out with...
...but quickly cooks down to a fraction of that size...
...just got some Earth Balance sizzling hot...
...poured in the copycat Just Egg...
...added Mom's sautéed Swiss chard...
...and some Daiya cream cheese...
...folded it over and served it with some more chard and a few cukes...
...so delicious!

...what delicious food have you been eating lately?

~Have a lovely day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment