Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Twinkletoes

I made the twinkletoes - I needed some new slippers (Yes after much patching - the beloved Sacha slippers were patchable no more) and I happened to have some leftover black yarn (from Robert's afghan) - I didn't even need a whole skein.

It was fun and easy and I had a new pair of slippers in an evening...

My only changes were to add a little triangle of stitches to the strap...

And although these are adorably cute - they aren't easy to slip on and off...

I'm going to stitch little felt pads on the bottoms in hopes that they will last longer too...

2 comments:

  1. Nice footies. They look like a pair of ballet slippers. E

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mom,

    Yep - I think they're supposed to look like ballet slippers - I'm still going to make me another pair of some type that just slip on.

    Love,

    T

    ReplyDelete