Thursday, May 22, 2008

Baby Blanket


Instead of working on my brown socks Tuesday as I had planned - I had to finish a baby blanket for the Man-Cub's second grade teacher - she is due in July and we won't see her again after school is out. I had started the blanket before Christmas - then put it away - that is apparently my usual m.o. - to put something away until the last minute. So I got it out and finished it - it's my standard stockinette stitch blanket with a crocheted border. This is Bernat's Baby Coordinates Sweet Stripes in colourway 'Sunny Stripes'. The border is some soft crinkly white stuff that was in the stash with no label.

Then the Man-Cub and I made a sweet little card to go with the present. I think we have all the baby colours covered with the yellow blanket, the pink bag and the blue card...

0 comments:

Post a Comment