Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Middle School

I can't believe the Man-Cub will be in Middle School next year - such a big step - which he's pretty non-chalant about...

we had a little visit to the Middle School - this is not the 'official' orientation - that will come later in August, I think. This was a student led tour of the school and a chance to meet the teachers for 5th grade and find the caf, bandroom (more on that later), gym, etc.

The building is pretty impressive - much more 'grown up'...

2 comments:

  1. Hey - we're back! Just got back last night. Didn't sign on to my computer until this morning. Enjoyed all your posts - congrats to the man-cub on the bike. Congrats to you for putting up w/the man for so long (just kidding, of course)!

    Awwwe - I spoiled my surprise birthday card - I haven't gone to the PO yet!

    Love,K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey K,

    Glad you're back TTYL.

    Love,

    T

    ReplyDelete