Thursday, May 01, 2008

One More LWR Quilt

OK - so - I lied when I said the last quilt was my last quilt - I found I had a few hours and so I made another one just for good measure - one more family will be a little warmer now...

I didn't do any piecing on this one - just simple stripes 'cause I didn't have enough time for squares. This one is all polished cotton from the donation bag. I think it was from someone's drapery project - it was all cut with scalloped edges - like for a swoopy valance or something - so I had to cut it all off straight- I bet they'll come to church on Sunday when the quilts are blessed and think - Ahhh! those are my curtains...

3 comments:

  1. ha - that's cute about the curtains! it's hard to think about quilts when i'm heading to 85+ degree weather in a few days! looks like a good deed, though. love, k

    ReplyDelete
  2. Again, a lot of work, I know you enjoy it. Everyone should do a little something for someone else. E

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, what's up with that picture of the quilt - it's not properly sized - oh well...

    ReplyDelete