Tuesday, January 20, 2015

...Vegan Gnocchi...

...we made a bunch of delicious VEGAN GNOCCHI DE POMMES DE TERRE...it was a lot of fun...I'd never made gnocchi before...
...the recipe made a bunch...so we froze some for later...
...then we sprinkled some with cheese and dotted with butter (vegan versions of course)...and made Vegan Gnocchi Gratines au Fromage...

...it was delicious...all of the particulars are over at The Vegan Version...

...Have you ever made gnocchi before?...

~Have a lovely day!

3 comments:

  1. I have made gnocchi but they didn't look as nice and gnocchiy as yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gnocci is on my menu this week too but I wasn't going to make them from scratch. I've only ever had them once. I'm glad you enjoyed them!

    ReplyDelete