Wednesday, February 04, 2015

...W.I.P. Wednesday...and another one...a pink scarf this time...

...so...I've started another simple scarf using some more of the pretty yarn that my sweet friend Elizabeth sent...

...so...why all the scarves...I'll tell you in a little bit...

...and today's nākd Bar flavor is...
...Cocoa Mint...
...ingredients...
...135 calories...
...this was really yummy...I was really looking forward to this flavor because I love chocolate and mint together...the Man...not so much...

...go to Natural Balance Foods for more info...

...and have a lovely day!

2 comments:

  1. you're making us very curious!!! love, k

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was inspired to buy these and those we have had so far we have enjoyed. But, neither of us like chic mint but I think we shall palm them off onto our daughter! The sweet potato brownies were good, really chewy and delicious.

    ReplyDelete