Friday, November 25, 2016

...5 Little Things Friday...

...full fruit bowls always make me happy...
...and things like cuties...
...and star fruits...
...only appear in our grocery stores around the holidays...
...so we have to take full advantage of them while they're here...
...we do have limes year 'round though...

...but we don't usually have bags of a half dozen organic ones for 79¢...
...so...I snatched that up...
...and juiced them with Nanny's old fashioned juicer...
...and froze them in 1 Tablespoon cubes for later use...

...I don't really use that much lime juice...but it will be good to have it on hand...
...and although I love me some Vegenaise...it's rather difficult to come by...as the closest health food store is some 30 miles away...

...so I was happy to see this on the shelf of my regular old Food Lion grocery store...
...and who doesn't love Chai Tea...
...and finally our sweet Jack...
...certainly always makes me happy...

~Wishing you a lovely long weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Have a lovely long weekend as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, i'll have to look for that Hellman's Vegan mayo for Miranda. is it any good? the last stuff i bought for her - Nayonaise - was not very good...

    love, k

    ReplyDelete