Friday, November 04, 2016

...Roasted Carrots...

...there's something about Fall that makes me want to roast vegetables...
...so I got a nice bag of organic carrots at the grocery store...
...peeled them...
...and cut them into fairly uniform pieces...
...drizzled them with extra virgin olive oil...
...and sprinkled them with freshly ground black pepper...

...and that was it...not even salt...
...and then I roasted them in my favorite vegetable roaster...it was from Williams Sonoma years (and years) ago...and I just checked and they no longer have this one...I'm sure you can roast veggies in just about anything...but they seem to taste so much better baked in this clay roaster...
...and they were definitely the star of this meal...
...caramelized and oh so yummy...

...do you like roasted veg?...what's your favorite?...

~Wishing you a lovely start to your weekend!

2 comments:

  1. those "trump sticks" look like they would be perfect in that "veggie wellington" recipe!!

    love, k

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roast carrots are good but roast potatoes are my favourite.

    ReplyDelete