Monday, November 13, 2017

...Over the Weekend...

...I made a double batch of probiotic soy yogurt...
...and I made a couple of trays of kale chips...so far nothing new...right?...
...then...I decided to make my sweet sissies garbage cookies...with garbanzo beans instead of flour...crazy...I know...
...but they turned out perfectly...
...a little more moist than we're used to...but no one even guessed that they were made with beans...haha...
...I mixed up a BIG batch of Ranch Dressing Mix...I LOVE this stuff...
...and the Man requested my Mom's Black Walnut Pound Cake...so I made that...for some reason...the nuts kinda sank to the bottom...that usually doesn't happen...so I'm thinking my batter was a little too thin for some reason...still delicious though...
...and...finally we went out to eat at our favorite Mexican restaurant...and the Man wanted to order these fried jalapenos for an appetizer...and I said go ahead...I'm not eating any of those...but guess what...they weren't that hot...and I think I ate more of them than he did...so funny...
...and my huge plate of black beans...
...and rice...so I'll have leftovers later in the week...

...so...it was a pretty productive and fun weekend...

~Wishing you a lovely start to your week!

3 comments:

  1. This is the second time today that I've seen a photo of friend rice or rice with veggies and I'm thinking to make it tomorrow myself :-) All your food photos look so very yummy, especially the walnut cake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness that all looks so good! love how your vegan cookies turned out so pretty. and we often order a simple grilled jalapeno as a side dish. it usually is slightly sweet with just a hint of spice. yum!

    love, k

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beans, like potatoes are neither sweet nor savoury and so good for cakes!

    ReplyDelete