Wednesday, November 08, 2017

...W.I.P. Wednesday...

...this is a W.I.P. of the food variety...
...because I'm on a quest for the perfect super soft vegan dinner rolls...so...I've been tweaking some of my recipes...
...these rolls turned out so perfectly...
...I think I've recorded everything I did...
...because I definitely want to be able to recreate these rolls...

For 16 Super-soft Dinner Rolls

2 1/4 tsp yeast
3/4 cup water lukewarm

1/2 cup plain soy milk or other vegan milk of your choice...
3 Tbls. sweetener of your choice...I used Agave...
3/4 tsp salt

2 1/2 cups bread flour

mix yeast and milk then mix with dry ingredients
mix for 2 minutes
let dough rest for 5 minutes
mix again for 5 minutes on med low
increase speed to medium for 2 minutes

dough should be nice and smooth...

place dough in a greased bowl

let rise until double about 45 minutes

form into 16 rolls

let rise again until double

Bake at 350 until golden... ~Have a lovely day!

2 comments: