Friday, July 20, 2018

...Friday Favorites...Mango Madness...

...y'all know that I love mangoes...and especially this time of year...when the are usually $1 each at the grocery store...
...I had seen these "Honey Mangoes" before but had never tried them...so I bought 3...
...and sliced into them...on first sight they appear creamier than the regular mangoes I buy...which is the Kent mango...
...they're smaller...of course...so not as much bang for your buck...and they taste sweeter and creamier than the regular ones...
…for comparison...this is the flesh of the regular ones...you can see that it's not quite as creamy...it's more of a 'peachy' texture...
...I'm glad we tried the Honeys...but I must say that I prefer the regular ones...I just like the texture and the tarter taste better...

...how about you...how many mango varieties have you tried?...

~Wishing you a lovely start to your weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I have tried a few different ones in foreign lands. Most recently in Australia. Don't remember the names though. Love a ripe mango!

    Love, K

    ReplyDelete