Wednesday, July 25, 2018

...W.I.P. Wednesday...

...progress so far on the PLARN beach bag...
...I had exactly one black bag in the drawer...so I used that for two thin black stripes flanking the wider blue stripe in the middle...

...still no real pattern...I've done 20 rounds of white one of black 15 of blue and one more of black...then back to white for at least 20 rows...until it's about the right height...I'll leave holes for rope handles a few rows before the top...and that's about it...

...what's in your workbasket this week?...I'm still working on the pretty Purl Soho Circular Yoke Summer Shirt...my goal there is just a couple of 300 stitch rows a day...haha...

~Have a lovely day...

2 comments:

  1. That's pretty cool! Love, K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha...who knew you could make something like this from Food Lion bags...

      Love,

      T

      Delete