Saturday, September 08, 2018

...Dinner and a Movie...

...on my tray...a bunch of stuff...a big salad with a quick sweet mustard-y homemade dressing...spinach, tomatoes, white and sweet potatoes...I had nibbled on most of the white ones while I was assembling everything else...and a bowl of black beans topped with avocado and salsa...and tea of course...

...and the Movie was Victoria and Abdul...I thoroughly enjoyed it...it was well played...the costumes were amazing...you can read about the 'true' store here...

...what movie have you watched recently that you can recommend?...

~Have a lovely day!

6 comments:

  1. The food looks good. Right now I'm eating curried chicken and potatoes. It's a cold and rainy day so it hits the spot. I'm also looking for a movie on television. Last week I went to see Juliet, Naked based on the book by Nick Hornby. I hadn't read the book but the movie was fairly good and I saw it on points (half price point promotion). I saw Victoria and Abdul when it came out in the theatres and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Penny,
      Curry does sound good...I'll have to make that soon...Thanks for the Juliet recommendation...
      ~Affectioknit-ly,
      Teresa

      Delete
  2. I loved that movie too!
    I'm watching "7 years in Tibet" while knitting those days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ephée,
      Did you like 7 Years...I think the book was really good...
      ~Affectioknit-ly,
      Teresa

      Delete
  3. Interesting sounding movie. Your plate looks yummy as usual! Just finishing up hurricane prep on the boat now and will heed the emergency evacuation of Pamlico County at 3PM today. Hope the roads aren't terribly crowded as we'll be towing the dinghy behind the minivan and the Avion behind the pickup. Fingers crossed but it looks nasty right now on the forecast. Love, K

    Love, K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Food does look good. That is one of the few movies I have seen recently. I liked it, Frank not so much.

    ReplyDelete