Saturday, August 17, 2019

...Dinner and a Movie...

...we made kabobs on the grill...reminding me of Our Airman's little friend in North Dakota who called them kabubas by accident and had us all laughing...we almost always call them kabubas now...haha...
...I like to 'par-bake' (word?) my tofu to help it hold together a little bit better on the skewers...
...so delicious...
...with some fresh corn and new potatoes...

...and the movie was La La Land...my pick...and I really enjoyed it...I think the Man hated it at first...but then I think he kinda got into it...it's a really sweet movie...

...what have you been watching lately?...

~Have a lovely weekend!

4 comments:

  1. We watched LaLa Land a while ago.....I thought it was going to be amazing based on all the awards. Didn't really think much of it but glad you enjoyed.

    Love, K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey K,
      ...yeah there was a lot of hype about it...I thought it was sweet...
      Love,
      T

      Delete
  2. Love kabobs!
    Haven't seen Lala Land yet, but it's on my list.à
    I'm watchine "Wildlife" on netfllix.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Éphée,
      ...we love them too...and we don't have them often enough...they're not that difficult to make...you always have the best suggestions...Thanks!
      ~Affectioknit-ly,
      Teresa

      Delete