Saturday, September 28, 2019

...Dinner and a Movie...9/28...

...things are regaining a sense of normalcy around here now...
...and we had some old fashioned comfort food for dinner...mashed potatoes and peas...
...a vegan hot dog...to mix with sauerkraut...
...and some vegan cornbread...
...we sometimes had this dinner when I was little...and I always enjoyed it...

...have you ever had sauerkraut and hot dogs for dinner?...

...the movie was the the first episode of Season 4 of Grantchester on PBS Passport...

...the new vicar was kind of a surprise...no more Sidney...oh well...

...what have you been watching lately?...

~Have a lovely weekend!...

3 comments:

  1. When I was a young student I would have hot dogs and sauerkraut for dinner fairly often or at last consistently. These days I seldom have but do still enjoy from time to time. It's nice to have comfort food. For movies I saw an old B & W called "Indiscreet" with Cary Grant and Ingrid Bergman. On the big screen I saw "Downtown Abbey". I enjoyed both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a nice fall meal!! We've been watching the second season of Westworld. Interesting story but a bit "rough" for you, I believe! Love, K

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to have this dinner right now!!!!
    Hot-dog with sauerkraout... definitely YESSS! I just loooove that!
    And here comes that fabulous mold again... your cornbreads must be so delicious!!!

    Still watching the third season of "13 reasons why".

    ReplyDelete