Thursday, January 23, 2020

...1.23...What I ate in a day as a Vegan...

...after water...vitamins and tea...I had a big bowl of fluffy white salty and buttery (Earth Balance-y) grits...
...then I had an orange for a snack...
...lunch was just some leftovers...sweet potato and sauteed green beans...and a big salad...
...and I had a big handful of the roasted pumpkin seeds...so yummy...
...and dinner was homemade pizza...I thought that I had some vegan pepperoni bits in the freezer...still left from the Asheville SDA store...but I was mistaken...I did find some ham bits though...so I went with that...
...sprinkled with the dregs of one bag of Daiya Mozzarella (those are the small bits) and the larger bits are the dregs of a bag of Trader Joe's vegan Mozzarella...
...and a good sprinkling of vegan parmesan as well...
...it was really delicious...I don't usually put any vegan meat on my pizza...usually opting for only olives and vegan cheese...so this was a nice change...
...and I took the leftover pizza dough...and smashed a bunch of vegan chocolate chips into it and just baked it alongside the pizza...
...and it made a pretty perfect pan au chocolat...

...what did you eat yesterday?...

~Have a lovely day!

2 comments:

  1. I have discovered the first vegan cheese I like, Sheese, the Red Leicester flavour, delicious and cooks well. At last I can have sheese and tomato sandwiches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Made pizza quite like yours yesterday. With vegan pepperoni witch is something I very rarely use. And I do the same; i always use a bit of dough to make a little bread!

    ReplyDelete