Saturday, June 11, 2022

...6.11...Dinner and a Movie...

...well...it's been quite a frustrating week here with the blogger/google problems I've been having...

...initially I thought maybe I'd been 'hacked'...but most of the 'syptoms' didn't match that...basically my problem was all google/blogger related...it started a couple of weeks ago with an inability to match up my login with the ReCaptcha codes...which meant that I was unable to post any comments on any Blogger blogs...

...I think the problem may be related to just an overload of photos in my Blogger account...and I've added a second administrator that I can upload the photos with...but the problem with my original Affectioknit login persists...

...anywhoo...I've gone back and reposted all of the posts since last weekend...and hopefully they're out on the webs now...
...and for dinner we had the Vegan Reubens using the homemade pumpernickel...with sauerkraut and sweet potato fries...it was delicious...

...and my turn to choose the movie...and I chose the PBS Great Performances at the Met: Cinderella...I thought it was good...the Man of course did NOT...it was in English though...so no subtitles...

...what have you been watching lately?...

~Have a lovely weekend!

4 comments:

  1. I have read that many are having problems with posting comments. Glad that you have it fixed now, or at least have come up with a workable solutiong.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey - I wondered if it was just me not being able to see all your posts this week. Glad you've figured out a work-around. I'm surprised the Man continues to watch your movie picks!! We struggled thru Cyrano the other day. We LOVE the actor Peter Dinklage but had no idea the movie was a musical. Haha, guess we should have read about it ahead of time! Love, K

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so frustrating! I agree!
    Hope all is ok now.
    Pumpernickel is woooo good!
    I'm watching "Entre 2 étés".

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry you're experiencing technical difficulties! This is supposed to be fun, not frustrating! I hope you've found a workable solution, workaround.

    ReplyDelete