Thursday, June 23, 2022

...6.23...What I Ate in a Day...as a Vegan...

...for breakfast...I had one of the Grape Nuts Mock sausages, a slice of baked tofu sprinkled with kala namak and black pepper, a slice of homemade bread toasted, and a handful of strawberries...and tea...of course...
...then lunch I'll have to leave up to your imagination...haha...I whizzed some tofu (previously cooked on the grill by the Man) with some BBQ sauce in the repaired Emmie...
...and that's the only photo I took of lunch...but I had the bbq shredded tofu on a bun with some carrot and celery sticks and the last of my vegan ranch dressing...I need to mix up a new batch...and I'm almost out of the powdered mix...
...I had a couple of snacks...a bowl of tofu chocolate pudding...
...and then I often eat a banana like this for a snack...
...first...I put a little pile of ground flaxseed on my plate...and then I spread a little bit of peanut butter on the banana...
...and then I dip it into the flaxseed...it's a really good snack...and I get potassium and Omegas...
...and then dinner was mostly leftovers...the vegan filet mignon that we had with the Julia recipe...potatoes green beans and sautéed mushrooms and some more homemade bread toast...and tea...

...what did you eat yesterday?...

~Have a lovely day!

1 comment:

  1. I will answer your question about what I ate yesterday - too much!! Ocracoke parties often mean too much food. But it's yummy "reunion" type food - you know, everyone brings their specialty. I have to be careful of meat, of course, but always lots for me to choose from. Love, K

    ReplyDelete