Friday, September 16, 2022

...9.16...Friday Update...

...I'm almost finished with the final (original) Dune book...Chapterhouse Dune...they've just engaged battle with the Honored Matres...so the end is near...not sure what I'll read next...but I'm thinking of reading Arthur Miller's The Crucible...I've never read it...and I can't say that I really like reading plays...but it caught my eye on a recent trip to the library...and then I think maybe we'll watch the movie on Movie Night...
...and Amy's puzzle is I think the hardest one I've ever done...those squirmy edge pieces that don't connect to anything are really really difficult to work around...and I had to keep rearranging things...
...so I'm kind of working around the inside of the edges...until I've got them all attached to some inner pieces...then things should proceed 'normally'...haha...

~Have a lovely day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment