Thursday, January 26, 2023

...1.26...What I Ate in a Day...as a Vegan...

...I had a fresh loaf of bread...so I made some toast and slathered on some peanut butter...and had that with an apple for 'first breakfast'...
...and second breakfast (some people may call this a morning snack...haha...some people who are not The Office fans)...

...I've been rationing all that vegan yogurt that Mom brought me...one a day...and today I had a blueberry one over some bran flakes...it's like a dessert...so good...
...lunch was a vegan fish-less sammie...it's tofu breaded with a 'skin' of nori...on a bun with tartar sauce and lettuce...tea to drink of course...that goes without saying...
...afternoon snack was some more bread...I intended to have it with jam...but you know me and my weird hot/cold/texture habits...I just ate it warmly toasted with a dab of cold butter on each bite...as the Man rolled his eyes at my quirkiness...haha...
...for dinner I used up some leftover mashed potatoes to make some delicious potato pancakes...I love potato pancakes so much...I ought to make mashed potatoes just so I can make them...
...and we had those with some fried cabbage, baked tofu, and a cucumber and tomato salad...and tea...

...what did you eat yesterday?...

~Have a lovely day!

3 comments:

  1. Hey - looks yummy as always. I had oatmeal with a spoonful of peanut butter for breakfast. Then we were late for lunch so just some leftover fried potatoes and melted cheese since we'd invited folks over for dinner at 5pm. Dinner was naan bread and curry over rice with a chocolate chip coffee cake for dessert. Lots of calories! Love, K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Craving for your fish-less sammie! It's mouthwatering! Making lots of mashed potatoes for having potato pancakes ahead is always awesome! Love them!

    Yesterday i had a bagel with "cheese" and fruits, a vegetable soup, and english breakfast for supper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mom used to make potato latkes which I imagine are quite similar to the pancakes. I enjoyed them but other than that have never eaten them.

    ReplyDelete