Wednesday, January 04, 2023

...1.4....Japan...Day FIVE...

...not as many photos today...and first some randomness...this is the entryway at our AirBnb...
...and...oddly...there's no coffee pot...or any way to make coffee...so we're improvising...haha...
...did I mention the absolutely gorgeous dishes...
...and I love these little handle-less tea cups...there is a tea pot...haha...
...the kiddos are the perfect tour guides...today's destination...Cape Zanpa Lighthouse...
...reading the site information with our app...
...stunning views...
...and other-wordly terrain...
...jagged rock cliffs...
...a family pic...
...sheer drops down to the ocean...we walked around the trail...it's really beautiful...and the weather was gorgeous...
...at the end of the trail there was a playground...so we spent some time there...
...and they had giant Shiza guards...
...we stopped at a mall play-place too...
...sliding with the babes...so much fun...
...back at their place...Big Sissie picked a bouquet of flowers...
...we drew on the magna-doodle for a while...Big Sissie kept telling me to draw a flower...and so I'd draw a verison of a flower...like a daisy...and she'd say 'no...not that one'...so I'd erase it and draw a rose...and she'd say...'no...not that one'...so then I'd draw a tulip...and she'd say 'no...not that one'...so apparently my idea of a flower didn't exactly match hers...haha...it was a silly and funny little game...so I said let's draw something else...OK...and my idea of a horse matches hers pretty well...haha...
...Dada reading with Little Sissie...
...and we've been playing lots of dress-up...we're princesses right now...I think I'm Elsa...and Big Sissie said...'pull your dress down like mine Grandmommy'...uh...not possible...so I mostly wear my princess dresses scrunched around my neck like this...but when I was Snow White...I had two yellow skirts one on each arm...and her blue top around my neck...it's so much fun playing with these little ones...

~Have a lovely day!

2 comments:

  1. Love the beach finds on the counter in your coffee cup photo! And also love the new hair style! Looks like a fun relaxing family visit. Love, K

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are having such a lovely extended family visit!! I'm so happy for you :)

    ReplyDelete