Wednesday, January 11, 2023

...1.11...Japan...day ELEVEN...

...Our Airman's Wife had found a breakfast bowl place close by...
...so we got that...mine is the "Ocean Bowl"...spirulina makes it blue...it's so pretty...
...Big Sissie loved it...
...showing Daddy her blue tongue...
...really a delicious sweet fruity way to start the day...
...playtime on the poufs...
...Big Sissie wanted to take pictures with my camera...so she ran around for a while doing that...this one is good...
...a closeup...I'm on the floor and I can still see a finger in the corner...haha...
...but there were dozens like this...haha...
...then Our Airman had to leave for work...Little Sissie is saying Bye...but she's not leaving...only Dada is...
...the winding wooden staircase continues to be a great (sort of dangerous) play place...
...I realized that I had not yet shown you our adorable rental car...it's a roomy little mini van...so fun to drive...on the left...we've not made a mistake yet...but I'm carefully thinking about it every time I stop and focusing on which lane I need to be in and which direction traffic is going/coming...it's kind of disorienting...but people here are so nice and speed limits are low pretty much everywhere on the island...30 km/hr - 50 km/hr...(18-30 mph)...
...a quick lunch at the AirBnb...just kind of thrown together...the delicious broiled/marinated tofu from the little grill oven...and then we had leftover rice and leftover spinach...so I combined them in a bowl with some soymilk and soy sauce...and it was a delicious side dish...and some of the black China tea with sugar and soymilk...
...I did my floor exercises and stretches in the tatami room...the exercise ball belongs with the house...I've never used one before...but it's a fun addition...and this one has exercises printed on it...
...today's run...4.4 km (2.5 miles)...just inland from the sea wall a couple of blocks...
...along the canal...
...I wanted to see how far it was to here...
...the American Village...
...we stayed at the fancy-schmancy LeQu here one night...
...and we have plans to come back and explore tomorrow...
...Little Sissie loves apple chippies...
...so both girls snacked on some apples while we waited on dinner to arrive...
...they're pretty happy with their chippies...
...dinner...en famille...minus Our Airman who's still at work...
...vegan nuggets for the babes...
...and my vegan bagel burger...
...Big Sissie loves it...
...Little Sissie too...
...my burger...
...it's huge...one of those burgers you can hardly open your mouth wide enough to eat...haha...
...Big Sissie making a 'flower arrangement' in her ketchup cup...

~Have a lovely day!

1 comment:

  1. Fun getting to see all the odd foods you're getting to try. So nice to see the cozy life with the grand-girls! Love, K

    ReplyDelete