Wednesday, January 10, 2024

...1.10...W.I.P. Wednesday...

...so...have I found the bag with my Simply Red in it?...well...sadly, no I have not...

...but I thought I could cute-n up the little navy blue bins that I put in the cubbies in the back entryway...by adding some rope handles to them instead of the just plain fabric ones that they had...
...so remember when I made that Plarn beach bag a few years ago...and I made the white rope handles for it...I used that same method to make the rope handles for the fabric bins...you just twist the yarn - I used 5 strands - really tightly...
...and then you just double it by folding it in half...and let it go...and it twists up into a neat little rope that won't unravel...it's pretty amazing and fun to do...
...and then I just poked a hole in the bin...the fabric is not the woven kind...so it won't ravel...and then I pulled the rope through the hole with a latch hook...
...and just tied the rope to itself on the inside...it won't be seen...
...and popped them back into the cubbie...
...definitely cuter...
...don'tchya think...

...what's in your workbasket this week?...

~Have a lovely day!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, that is a pretty cool, simple idea that changed the entire look! Love, K

    ReplyDelete