Monday, January 08, 2024

...1.8...Over the Weekend...

...well...there's still not a lot going on here...we've been really sick...like laying-on-the-recliner-all-day-doing-nothing-sick...we've not gotten groceries or done any food prep either...
...the Man thought he felt well enough to paint the den door...but he did not...and at the same time on Epiphany I thought that I felt well enough to take down the tree...but also did not...I piddled at it throughout the day...working around the Man's door...haha...
...and then yesterday we did not go to church...of course...and we managed to get everything boxed and bagged up...still not in the attic though...
...I managed to hang my teapot clock in it's usual place over the kitchen sink...I don't know how many times I looked up there to see what time it was...haha...
...oh...and I did manage to organize the junk drawer in the kitchen...so the kitchen is pretty much done...of course we'll be tearing it all apart soon to paint the cabinets white...haha...

~Wishing you a lovely start to your week!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry you were sick but glad you're getting over it. Love the organized junk drawer!! Love, K

    ReplyDelete