Wednesday, January 17, 2024

...1.17...W.I.P. Wednesday...

...I finally found my Simply Red bolero workbag...

...guess where it was...in a bin (still in the garage)...labeled...you guessed it "KNITTING"...hahaha...

...and I only found it because we were finally feeling well enough to schlep the 20 or so totes remaining in the garage up to the attic...just because we don't really have a good place for them yet...
...and I was so happy to have my little project in my hands again...it was so close to being finished when we moved...y'all last saw it back in December...a few inches shorter...

...I should be able to finish it before next Wednesday...

...what's in your workbasket this week?...

~Have a lovely day!

1 comment:

  1. working on a baby blanket and congrats on finding the knitting!

    ReplyDelete