Sunday, November 12, 2006

Toasty Toes

The Sacha Slippers are finished and I'm really pleased with them and I'm really glad that I changed the sole to fit the shape of my foot. For the tops I followed the pattern exactly, but left off the little embroidered flowers - not my style really...































The bazaar went really well - I served in the kitchen from about 8:00 - 1:00, then we cleaned up and met some friends at the theatre for the "Flushed Away" matinee. It was cute - and I knitted on my latest socks - really my TKD project, but it was handy and portable.
















2 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:56 PM

    Hey, your bazaar looks just like every church function I remember - I think the ladies even look the same!

    Your slippers are cute also - I guess you have a real need for them up there!

    What are your Thanksgiving plans? Mom hasn't planned anything yet, but we'll probably go up whenever she decides...see ya, K

    ReplyDelete
  2. We'll just have a nice little family Thanksgiving here. The Man is pretty busy that week. Our church is hosting the ministerium's group service on Sunday evening and then the Lutherans have a 3-church service on Wednesday. Y'all are welcome to come here for Thanksgiving.

    T

    ReplyDelete