Saturday, December 23, 2006

Cub Scout Bake Sale Day 2


After work yesterday – I baked 3 more pans of bars – that’s a funny word for me because I never heard a pan of brownies called bars before we moved up here. We just didn’t call baked goods “bars” down south. Anyway, I made Lemon Bars and Brownies and Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars – with the normal substitutions.

And I wrapped the rest of the Santa presents too. After Thursday’s stressful rush to finish the scarves I feel like I can breathe now. I don’t think it would seem like Christmas to me if I didn’t stay up until the wee hours of the morning finishing someone’s present. I’m going to start another North Country Hat for the Man Cub today – they are really quick so I may get to wrap it up for Christmas too - and I’m just a few rows from finishing my Tae Kwon Do socks (only called that because that’s the only place I knit them) – so I may finish them today too. As soon as I have those off the needles I’m going to cast on for a pair for the Man-Cub – he’s been wanting me to knit him a pair of socks and I’ve been reluctant to – only because he outgrows things so quickly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment