Friday, December 08, 2006

The Stockings are hung...


We we have no chimney - so they are hung...on the bookcase...

Tonight we'll finally put all the ornaments on the tree. I have put up stockings and the wreath, and the little blue candles in the front facing windows. So, by Christmas Eve I should have just about all the decorating done. The first two stockings were knitted during our first year of married life - which technically makes them antiques - and the Man-Cub's stocking wasn't knitted until he was two - we had a little felt Baby's First Christmas stocking the first year - and somehow I didn't get one knitted for his second Christmas so we used the First Christmas one again - sad I know...

I am, of course, frantically working to finish 4 North Country Hats for 4 of the Man-Cub's friends and the 3-way scarf that he picked out for his teacher.

I'm knitting it in a pink variegated from Bernat 35003 Funky to match her coat - picture here http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/7036/3818/1600/100_2932b.jpg.


Have I mentionned that the Man-Cub is crazy about Legos. He gets about 15 minutes of free time on the computer each day - he can spend longer on educational sites. He spent about a weeks worth of days, paging through the instructions on Lego.com to make this creature. He's really proud of it - I am too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment