Wednesday, December 20, 2006

I have been tagged

I've participated in several meme's - usually just with family and friends though -

I like meme's - it's the word me twice me me and it's also the French word for same -même because everyone answers the same questions.

Sarah from http://soccerchic-knits.blogspot.com/ tagged me so here goes.

THE RULES: Each player of this game starts with the ‘6 weird things about you.’ People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says ‘you are tagged’ in their comments and tell them to read your blog.”Six weird things about me:

N.B. Of course I don't think any of these things are "weird" - if I did I probably wouldn't do them...

1. I can still touch my nose to my knees with my legs straight – although it seemed easier when I was in Jr. High.
2. I kiss my dogs on the nose – I always have – and probably always will.
3. I also anthropomorphize everything – my car is called Mopal – the one before this one was called Nellie. The Man-Cub named Mopal – some sort of contraction of the color listed on the tag – Moss Opalescent Green, i.e., Mopal – so you can see that I perpetuate the anthopomorphization as well.
4. I dance by myself (fairly often) – and that’s probably a good thing.
5. I also sing by myself (also fairly often) – and that’s definitely a good thing.
6. I always said I would never be a list maker – but I am now.

I'm tagging Karen for now. I'll have to think of who else to tag.

0 comments:

Post a Comment