Wednesday, March 12, 2008

My Clapotis - she is finished

And she's not perfect either - I found that I had somehow dropped the 5th stitch instead of the 6th one so on one ridge there are only 4 stitches and on the next one there are 6. I don't know if they will stay as the purpose of the twisted stitches is to hold the dropped stitches in place - we'll see.

Anyway it's lovely - soft and drapey...

(it's just too far back to go back and fix it now - if I had ripped my stitches all the way down when I dropped them I probably would have noticed - but I didn't...)

4 comments:

  1. I love the colors! Your gonna love it! It is such a great scarf. Nice work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey - i'm sure you'll do fine - don't be such a worry-wart! since it's almost spring there (haha) you better wear this one quick! love, k

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey K,

    Almost spring - HA!

    Love,

    T

    ReplyDelete