Sunday, May 17, 2009

A Raw Breakfast

We spent the weekend at the Spring Camporee - our first Boy Scout Campout...

It's kind of difficult to be vegan at Scout events - but I'm an experienced 'camper' and can pack my goodies quite easily. This was my Sunday morning breakfast - not this picture of course - this was taken at home - it's super easy to throw together - Just a handful of Raw organic oats - a few pecans - a splash of soymilk and a dash of maple syrup - so good...

Karen - doesn't it remind you of eating handfuls of raw oats in the barn....

PS - I'll post pictures of the Camporee tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. hey - yes, that does remind me of taking handfuls of the horse-oats - let them sit in your mouth a while until they get soft. must have been good for us 'cause we grew up "sturdy" !!

    looking forward to the camping photos!

    love, k

    ReplyDelete