Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day Update

I thought I'd post a little update of how my wonderful Mother's Day was spent with my two boys... First thing in the morning - I had to open my presents - isn't Scout's little package awesome - it says Happy Mother's Day in yellow - so you can barely see it and Love you a lot in red...

Inside was this awesome placemat - carefully stitched in secret by Scout - I absolutely love it...

Then a present from both of the wonderful men in my life - a lovely little tea set - so pretty...

Next of course we went to church - where our 4th and 5th graders played some lovely special music for us...

Then we had a nice cookout - veggie burger style followed by a nice afternoon tea...

For supper the boys ordered pizza - I think just to keep from having to do the dishes on my special day off - haha....

5 comments:

  1. Your tea set and placemat go so well together. I know you will make good use of them. E

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're a lucky duck also!!

    love, k

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love your place mat. I got one too. It was laminated with hand prints.

    I hope you had a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's all so sweet. Happy Mother's Day :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous1:01 PM

    Lovely gifts. I don't do dishes on Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete