Friday, October 10, 2014

...Chemistry Shirt...

...another school project...

...they had to choose an element...Scout chose ununpentium...a temporary name mean 1-1-5...
...and then they had to answer about 25 questions about the element...
...all on a T-shirt...interesting...
...this 'element' only exists for a fraction of a second when scientists fire some isotopes from a cyclotron...so...is that a 'real' element???
...and then they wear their shirts to school...

...I thought Scout did a good job with his shirt...it's neatly done and well laid out at least...

...did you ever decorate a shirt for a class project?...I did not...

~Have a lovely day!

5 comments:

  1. Back in the 1950s and 1960s such things didn't happen. However, I think it looks like inventive fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha - that's cute!

    probably will be relegated to a "work shirt" though.....

    love, k

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! I LOVED chemistry and probably would have continued to wear that shirt throughout the year if I'd have made one in high school. He did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Must show this to my guy -- who loves the periodic table!

    Cool cool shirt!

    ReplyDelete