Wednesday, October 15, 2014

...W.I.P. Wednesday...

...so...of course I've cast on and started the second Pieces of 8 mitt...it's knit exactly like the first one up to the end of the swirl and then you turn it inside out...and since I'm changing colours every other row...I had to add a row of just plain knit...so that all of my colour changes will be on the new wrong side...
...AAAND...my neighbor 3 doors down is having a baby girl and her shower is coming up in November...and since I've not got a lot of time...I'm going to make a simple striped stockinette stitch blanket with a seed stitch border all around...it'll be fairly broad stripes and only 4 of them...she said her nursery is soft hues of peach and pink...so...I'm starting with cream...then a soft yellow...then peach and then pink...and I'll be able to post updates...as far as I know...she doesn't read the blog...

...what are you working on?...

~Have a lovely day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment