Thursday, October 22, 2015

...Grand Champion...

...well it turns out that the problem is with Windows 10/Edge...I searched but did not find a solution...but we happen to have an old XP laptop that we keep around just because it has Office on it and Scout uses it for papers/powerpoints and such...it's slow...but it works...and I can upload from it...so that's what I'm using for now...until I find a fix that works...I tried several things from the Microsoft forums but none has worked so far...ARRRGGGHHH!

....anywhooo...

...Scout is once again part of an award winning band...
...the Band prepares for the performance...
...Scout gets his fire screen ready...
...and they take the field...
...and they took home the trophy on the end...the one that's as tall as a person...
...and finally a close up of Scout...
...for your listening pleasure...they got a standing ovation too...
...and someone quickly painted over the big boulder in front of the school...it is often painted with birthday greetings...I'm amazed that they 'allow' this sort of graffiti...but I've noticed other schools in the area that have a big rock like this one...

~Have a lovely day!

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, congrats! glad he gets to have a fun final year. (i can't see the video for some reason...)

    love, k

    ReplyDelete
  3. btw, Robert is going to give me a flash hard-drive and load windows 10 for me at Christmas.....wonder if i should say "no thanks" to windows 10?

    ReplyDelete