Wednesday, April 06, 2016

...W.I.P. Wednesday...the Striped Lap-ghan...almost finished...

...ok...so I took a little bit of time away from this project...to work on the Senior Afghan...and I'll show you that soon...I pulled out the crochet and started knitting...squares like I did for my niece and nephew's 'university' afghans...here...here...and here...

...but I was switching back and forth between purl side facing and knit side facing...and I'd done the whole first strip when I realized that it was even worse at 'curling' than stockinette stitch usually is...

...so I frogged all that out...and I'm starting over...but before I do...I thought I'd just go ahead and finish this little striped afghan...so it can be on it's way...I needed a little bit of knitting success...
...just the top border remains...and I'll probably finish it tonight...

...what have you been frogging...er...um...I mean working on lately...it's just me that's been frogging...I'm sure...

~Have a lovely day!

2 comments:

  1. I find cardigans are often too warm and shawls are the perfect solution. I'm crocheting a shawl, an easy pattern and it is growing nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i loved looking back at the boy's afghans! you are such a wonderful auntie!

    love, k

    ReplyDelete