Wednesday, March 21, 2018

...W.I.P. Wednesday...

...I'm 3/4 of the way finished with a sweet little baby blanket...pink with a cream and green stripe...it kind of has a retro vibe...for a sweet little baby named Isabella...

...I'm kind of in a rush too...because Isabella was born last week...yikes...

...I'm going to do the same chain stitch border that Our Girl did on her blanket...and I hope to get it finished by the weekend...and I want to do a little one hour baby hat too...

...what's in your workbasket?...

~Have a lovely day!

2 comments:

  1. so sweet! love your blankies!

    love,k

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love knitted baby blankets, they just so snuggly wrap around a little one to keep them cozy and warm. The colors work nicely together.
    I have a sweater started for one of my granddaughters, I made one for her older sister, started this one, did one inch a sleeve and haven't touched it in 6 weeks, I have been on a reading frenzy instead. I feel a bit lame about neglecting the sweater for so long.

    Bean

    ReplyDelete