Wednesday, March 07, 2018

...W.I.P. Wednesday...

...I managed to fix all of the issues with my freebies from last week...
...just a needle and thread and a couple of quick stitches fixed the little tear in the back of the white shell...so just a couple of minute invested there...
...and I cut off a couple of inches of each sleeve and hemmed them up on the sewing machine...so that was just another 5 minute fix...
...I used this simple star/asterisk stitch over each of the holes in the fuzzy scarf...this is the front....
...and the back...
...I didn't do any extra star stitches...there were actually this many holes...but I like the sort of random placement of the stars...

...what have you mended lately?...

~Have a lovely day!

2 comments:

  1. Off topic - a recipe for your Instantpot. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6-Bgk6SMHM&feature=share

    ReplyDelete
  2. how creative, love the little stars! hope you can put that scarf away and not have to use it until next year! love, k

    ReplyDelete