Thursday, March 15, 2018

...What I Ate Yesterday...

...for Breakfast...I had some homemade bread and baked tofu smothered in vegan bacon and chao cheese...with a hefty sprinkling of kala namak on top...so yummy...oh...and I had tea...of course...
...Lunch was a bowl...(carrots, Brussels sprouts, tofu, potato, sweet potato, and spinach)and that yellow thing there is a jar of lemon water...
...Dinner you've already seen...well...not on the plate...I had the Vegan Chick'un Pot Pie...some red slaw and a couple of Brownie Bites...and sweet tea...

...it was a busy day...and I had a couple of snacks that I did not photograph...a handful of nuts and dried fruit (that my sweet sissie sent me for Christmas)...
...and a smoothie...that I did photograph the making of...but not the finished product...it was yummy though...

...what did you eat yesterday?...

~Have a lovely day!

1 comment:

  1. Leftover pasta sauce with aubergines and peppers!

    ReplyDelete