Saturday, October 20, 2018

...Dinner and a Movie...

...I sauteed some mushrooms...
...so that I could add them and some black olives to my pizza...

...I had queued up Endeavour Season 5 on PBS...but then the kiddos came home early...and wanted to watch an 'old' movie with us oldies...

...so we got to thinking of memorable movies from our childhood...(remember we'd already done The Blob)...so we settled on Duel...it was just about as suspenseful as it was back in 1971...

...I learned a lot from that article...that it was a made for TV movie...and later adapted for screen release...that Steven Spielberg was the director...it was good...

...what have you been watching?...

~Have a lovely day!

7 comments:

  1. The pizza looks great and the movie Duel sounds very frightening. s for what I watched, I tried watching Sly Stallone's latest movie, Escape Plan 2. I didn't get into it so didn't really watch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Penny,
      ...again...that movie sounds too suspenseful for me...haha...
      ~Affectioknit-ly,
      Teresa

      Delete
  2. We watched a couple of the first episodes of Breaking Bad with Keith and Denise when we were home, trying to get them hooked....It's got violent parts, but is a really good study in human nature.

    Love, K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey K,
      Scout and the Man both watched that entire series...so I've seen bits and pieces...definitely not my kind of show...haha...
      Love,
      T

      Delete
  3. The "cheese" on the pizza looks amazing! Wich one is it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ephee,
      ...it's Daiya...kindof underneath...but it's also mixed with the melty one here...http://affectioknit.blogspot.com/2015/02/stretchy-vegan-mozzarella-cheeze.html
      ...it browns up nicely...but remains kindof liquid too if you know what I mean...I usually sprinkle some vegan parm on top too...
      ~Affectioknit-ly,
      Teresa

      Delete
    2. Thank you! I will definitely try this mix; Daiya + your recipe! It looks VERY good!

      Delete