Wednesday, October 03, 2018

...W.I.P. Wednesday...

...still just chugging away on the Circular Yoke Summer Shirt...it's just plain stockinette stitch in the round...so basically just plain knitting...no counting is even involved right now anyway...so what could be easier...

...I'm right at 16 inches so only two more inches to go before I cast off and then on again for the little sleeves...

...we're heading into fall here...so I'm not sure I'll wear it as a summer shell until next year...but I may wear it with a long sleeved t-shirt underneath...what do you think?...

...what's in your workbasket?...

~Have a lovely day!

3 comments:

  1. The colour is lovely.I think you can wear a long sleeved shirt or t-shirt under it during the winter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think a long sleeved tee underneath would be good. Shame not to wear it after all the work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maureen,
      I have a long sleeved cream coloured tee that I think will look ok...it's actually still warm enough right now to wear it sleeveless...not sure where fall is this year...haha...
      ~Have a lovely day!

      Delete