Friday, October 19, 2018

...Vegan Chocolate Cookie Dough...

...this is my new favorite snack...
...take some oats...about a cup
...and some great northern beans...these were cooked plain...in the Insta-pot...about 2 cups...
...a couple of tablespoons of cocoa...
...take about 4 Medjool dates...and remove the pits...
...soak them in boiling water...and add them to the food processor...
...process until smooth...
...put it in a bowl...
...and chop up some dark chocolate...
...and sprinkle that on top...this is seriously so so delicious...
...I put the leftover 'dough' in a jar...
...and store it in the fridge...
...and then I usually just eat it right out of the jar by the spoonful...

~Have a lovely day!

4 comments:

  1. Interesting but strange group of ingredients!

    I was going to say that I bet it keeps really well in the fridge since there are no eggs or dairy....but I suspect it doesn't last that long! Love, K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...yeah...we don't usually think of beans as a sweet treat...but it's really good in this dough...
      Love,
      T

      Delete
  2. That's the cool thing about vegan cake dough - you can eat it raw!

    ReplyDelete