Wednesday, December 19, 2018

...W.I.P. Wednesday...

...my old...old...old...sewing machine had a slipping problem...if you tried to sew anything thick or heavy...it would slip and the needle just wouldn't go through the cloth...
...so I found the part number and ordered a new belt...
...and opened her up...truly the most difficult part of the process was opening the machine...so...so...difficult...
...but I succeeded and replaced the old black belt with the new orange one...
...and put everything back...
...and guess what...absolutely no effect on the slippage...ARGHHHH!...

...oh well...there's another belt on the bottom...maybe that's the drive belt...stay tuned...there will be a sequel...and now that I know how to get the machine open...it should be simpler...

...what's in your workbasket?...

~Have a lovely day!

2 comments:

  1. That is a nuisance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, so sorry to hear that your work didn't fix it but I'm sure you'll find the problem.

    ReplyDelete