Saturday, March 14, 2020

...3.14...Dinner and a Movie...

...we're still in soup mode here...as, although it's officially almost spring...it's still chilly and rainy...so I made cornbread...a 'cake' for the Man...and crusty muffins (aka Hockey Pucks) for me...
...and we had a big pot of bean soup...
...along with some sweet potato and collard greens...and tea...

...and the movie...wasn't a movie at all...we'd been watching the news all evening...but we found another new to us series...it's a British game show called Would I Lie to You?...and it's pretty hilarious...

...I thought it might be like the old To Tell the Truth show...where a guest tries to stump the panelists while answering their questions trying to guess who/what they are...

...but it's not...there are two teams and each team tries to guess if the other team is telling the truth or a lie...and the scenarios are so funny...and...so far...my guesses have been pretty wrong...haha...

...it was fun to watch something so silly and just laugh for a while...

...what have you been watching lately?...

~Have a lovely weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Everything looks good. I think I'll make cornmeal/cranberry muffins tonight. I'd like to make the bean soup but that will probably wait until tomorrow. It's good for cold weather. It's been chilly here too though now snow for long time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For a movie, I rented something called "Second Act" for my cousin to watch. She was visiting and not interested in any of the movies I already had on hand.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, something silly is just right! Hope church is cancelled and you can just stay home! Love, K

    ReplyDelete