Saturday, March 28, 2020

...3.27...dinner and a movie...

...still going through the cupboards...I found a can of coconut milk...actually already out of date...12/19...but I'm not too worried about it...I'm using it anyway...
...I got some peppers and chick peas out of the freezer and cut up an onion...and started those cooking together...
...then I cooked a sweet potato in the George Foreman grill...the best way to cook them now...
...got out a few spices...you can tell I'm not really following a recipe at all...
...this is the out-of-date coconut milk...
...it looks just fine...
...so I poured it in the pot...
...and added the sweet potato...
...and this was one of the best curries I've ever had anywhere...so delicious...I'll have to try and recreate it so I can have it again...

...and the movie was just about the MOST STRESSFUL movie I've ever watched...well except maybe Alien...or Speed...arghhh...both of which I watched with the Man...without knowing the ending...but this time I did already know the ending because it was in the news...that Alex Honnold was the first person ever to free solo El Capitan...and I'd had the Free Solo in my queue for a while...

...not sure the Man was very engaged though...I saw him looking at his phone several times...but maybe he just needed to look away for a bit...he's a lot more afraid of heights than I am...haha...and even knowing the outcome it's quite a cliff-hanger...haha...

...what have you been watching lately?...

~Have a lovely weekend...

1 comment:

  1. Mostly watching rubbish reality television. But I did enjoy Dirty Little Secrets and Killer Clergy! I also enjoyed Next in Fashion as well. I like Project Runway, this was better with much less meanness!

    ReplyDelete