Thursday, March 19, 2020

...3.18...What I Ate in a Day...as a Vegan...

...for breakfast...I had a bowl of raisin bran topped with some raw oats...I just like it that way...and a couple of the little mandarins...and tea ...of course...
...for lunch I had a pretty big deconstructed salad...
...and I got these leftover vegan sausages and some sauerkraut out of the fridge...
...and used them to make a delicious reuben sandwich...
...afternoon snack was a slice of vegan cheese on crackers...and tea...
...for dinner...I cut some baked tofu into triangles...
...and added it to this delicious Cuban Criollo sauce the Man made...he was copying a sauce he had had at our local Cuban restaurant...
...we had it over rice...
...it's really delicious...
...and then remembering the Muddy Buddies that I used to make for our Airman when he was little in North Dakota...I got out some rice cereal and some chocolate chips...
...but I didn't want the mess of melting and mixing up chocolate chips and peanut butter and powdered sugar...so I just ate a few chips and rice squares...and I thought it was a lot like a crispy chocolate bar...so I put a chocolate chip on top of a rice square and microwaved for a few seconds...just so the chip would 'stick' to the square...
...and ate them like little candy bites...it was a wonderful little snack...and I'll definitely do it again...

...what did you eat yesterday?...

~Have a lovely day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment