Wednesday, March 23, 2022

...3.23...W.I.P. Wednesday...

...a little more progress on the little birthday lovie for Little Sissie...
...and then actually quite a bit of progress on the Easter Sweater...because one thing that my sick self can manage is endless rows of stockinette stitch...haha...my goal has been thirty rows per day...
...so the back is finished...not sure why these photos are sideways...but I sort of stretched it out over a shirt that I like the length and fit of...and it's pretty much perfect...now on to the front...and that pesky hem...arghhh...

...what's in your workbasket this week?...

~Have a lovely day!

6 comments:

  1. Well done! The only thing I can sometimes do when sick (besides watching television) is reading. Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Penny,
      ...I can just about manage something simple like this...but I think an intricate pattern would be too much for me...I remember when I had Shingles...I couldn't hardly even manage to watch TV...but I listened to several audiobooks as I could do that without even moving my eyes...haha...
      ~Have a lovely day!

      Delete
  2. You do nice work even when under the weather! Love, K

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful projects and great progress!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karen,
      ...my springtimes are pretty project-heavy...I've got such a list of things I need to have finished before June...haha...
      ~Have a lovely day!

      Delete