Saturday, October 01, 2022

...10.1...Dinner and a Movie...

...so...nothing special on the dinner plate...my favorite Griddler'ed veg...
...grilled tofu with BBQ sauce...and a big salad...so easy and so YUM!

...my turn to choose the movie...and since we already watched one really good movie wtih my Sissie this week...The Outfit...I didn't feel too much pressure to choose a good one...haha...but I have always sort of loved Dolly Parton...I know that may be surprising and I don't think it's something people generally go around saying because her "created" persona is pretty outrageous...but I grew up listening to country music...as we all pretty much listen to what our parents listen to until we're of an age to choose for ourselves...and so I'm really familiar with her unique "voice'...

...so I had watched (by myself) a Netflix documentary about Dolly...Dolly Parton: Here I Am...and in hindsight...HA!...that would have been the better choice for movie night...as I think the Man might have enjoyed it more...but I chose Dumplin'...as it showed up in my queue after I watched the Dolly doc...it was a cute rom-com...again...it was sweet...and a kind of love yourself kind of movie...

...what have you been watching lately?...

~Have a lovely day!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I love Dolly's voice as well. We've been watching the Reacher series on Prime. We've read some of the books so it's enjoyable enough. Love, K

    ReplyDelete